- Groeiende leegstand in schoolgebouwen
- Leegstandsverordening ter voorkoming van onnodige lange leegstand
- BLOG Bouwplaatsbeveiliging: 4 typen daders diefstal en hun werkwijze
- Camelot Property Guardians presented by Rakli in Helsinki
- Camelot ondertekent Code Verantwoordelijk Marktgedrag
- Ook aan Paasheuvelweg Amsterdam ontwikkelen we woningen
- Doniger Urban Developments en Camelot Real Estate kopen kantoorgebouw in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost (16.500 m²)
- Camelot Real Estate ontwikkelt studio's in Sittard
- BLOG Taakstelling makkelijker haalbaar voor gemeenten
- Ontruiming gekraakt pand dankzij volledig ‘plan van invulling’
Camelot Property Guardians presented by Rakli in Helsinki
Camelot property guardians presented by Rakli in Helsinki
On March 23 Rakli, the Finnish Property Owners Society, invited Camelot to present the concept of Property Guardians.
A motivated group of 25 Rakli members discussed the concept and how to introduce this innovative solution to create affordable housing in unused vacant properties to Finland. Please find the presentation given by Bob de Vilder, Camelot’s Business Development Director to be downloaded.
This innovative Housing Concept was developed in Amsterdam back in the 80's, when many buildings were empty. Whilst on the other hand the city was facing a shortage of affordable temporary housing for key workers, starters and students. Property owners, like city councils, educational and health institutions, housing organizations and churches then invited Camelot to place guardians in temporary vacant buildings as their eyes and ears.
The properties were protected by occupation from squatting, vandalism, theft and derelict during the vacancy period. Owners saved vastly on security costs, insurance premiums and the properties were given a temporary use as affordable rooms for the Guardians. A win-win concept for all. Camelot has since protected over 10.000 projects, creating over 100.000 temporary rooms in over 1.000 cities across Europe.
Interested to learn more? Contact Bob de Vilder via +31 6 22993800 or email@example.com
Below on the 'download pdf button' you can download the presentation held in Helsinki (pdf version).